Tested during two years on all types of tracks, LEO 2020 2WD and 4WD are top competition buggies loaded with a host of innovations including a transmission with torque damper (4WD version). Mainly CNC machined in T7075 aluminium, the LEO 2020 2WD and 4WD are lighter than their opponents.
The lengthened chassis with cut out front section and the stepped back mass balance of the LEO 2020 2WD provide an outstanding motricity, even on slippery surfaces. Front hydraulic disk brakes (4WD), central hydraulic disk brake (2WD). In 2018, the LEO 2020 2WD became French Champion, won the French Cup and was finalist in the European Championships.
The LEO 2020 4WD was finalist in the European Championships as well.
• Powerful Zenoah 26ccm engine with integrated pull-rope starter running with 2 stroke petrol mixture.
• Aluminium 4mm thick chassis with high side protections.
• Low position of transmission parts and RC components ensure a low center of gravity.
• Four-wheel independent suspension with full adjustment possibilities.
• Adjustable long stroke Big Bore dampers.
• Hardened steel transmission on ball bearings.
• Two bevel gear differentials.
• Easily dismountable gearboxes.
• Hydraulically activated central disk brake.
• Protection cage can be used as a transport handle.
• Fully enclosed polycarbonate body.
• Adjustable nylon rear spoiler.
• Dish wheels.
• Installed and glued spike tires.
• Length : 770mm
• Width : 470mm
• Height : 330mm
• Wheelb. : 580mm
• Weight : 13kg