F-1/5 Sportsline 2WD Electro
RC car Sportsline 2WD, clear body, powered with a Brushless configuration.
One of the most beautiful and interesting models in the FG range is undoubtedly the F-1/5 with double wishbone suspensions with pushrods, horizontal shock absorbers and a lot more technical innovations. They have a very well-balanced driving performance and can be recommended also for all rookies.
Technical description of the F-1/5 Sportsline chassis:
Robust 5mm alloy chassis. All chassis borings are countersunk. The rear double wishbone suspensions are supported by additional track rods which enable a very fast set-up. All adjustments can be made without dismounting parts thanks to the fixed wishbone threaded shafts. The model is equipped with 4 aluminium oil pressure shock absorbers. Push-rods connect the independant wheel suspension and shock absorbers. All rotating parts are supported by ball bearings. The wheels and the tires are copies of the original.
• 5mm aluminium chassis with double wishbones front and rear
• 980kV Brushless Engine and MAX 160Ah ESC
• differential gear
• complete gearwheel drive
• FG ball drive
• all rotating parts supported by ball bearings
• 4 oil-pressure shock absorbers
• front and rear spoiler
• clear polycarbonate bodyshell
• wheels with glued tires
Recommended power supply:
• 3x2S (min. 100C) Li-Po Batteries with minimum 7000 mAh
• a suitable Li-Po compliant with charging cable
• Length: 960mm
• Width: 440mm
• Height: 230mm
• Wheelbase: 620mm